Monday, May 23, 2011

Indicators Drivers!

I hate it very, very much when you’re standing next to a T-junction and about to cross the road. Driver’s just don’t care about turning on their indicators.

Just this afternoon, I was waiting for the traffic to slow down to cross the road to enter my school. Not only one but two drivers went in to the junction without turning on their indicators. That made me very pissed since I had to wait for another few minutes before I could get another chance to cross the road. I heard a girl said “butoh benar eh sik pandai guna signal”. I was just about to say the same thing.

Basically, I’m not the only one is totally against this. My brother would even scream to “try” to make the driver scared when such a thing occurred. My brother once asked me “Why are driver’s lazy to use indicators?”. I couldn’t answer such a question as it is such an easy thing to do. I mean you wouldn’t lose a kilo just by flicking a switch. I thought of a answer and came up with this, no idea.

I’m just saying, if you’re a driver and just realized that your doing the same thing, please try to switch on your indicators when turning, it saves other people’s time, safety and anger.

icedguitar

No comments:

Post a Comment