Monday, May 30, 2011

Cute Little Animals

Do you have a smelly cat, dog or a Tyrannosaurus-Rex at home? Do they bug the crap out of you? Don't worry, you are not alone. Anytime now, the litter box or the backyard will have that smell. You know that smell, the smell that keeps you wondering why did you sign up for pet anyway.

I have a Rex at home, but that's not on the case now. See, there's my pet cat named after the famous Rambo, lastly named by the typical Chinese name, Tan. That's right, Rambo Tan. Don't ask me why, but it had nothing to do with me.

Even now I smell that smell that still keeps me wondering, why did my brother's fiance sign for a cat? I don't mind having a cat at home, it keeps me company, but hey? Come on, don't we have better things to do than changing the litter, preventing from Rambo getting "mated" or washing our pets? Easy question, yes.

Okey, I love animals, but I don't really like keeping them as a pet. Some people like to do that, like my brother's fiance. Do a better job Elaine. Yes, some, not all, but some. Rambo is a big pain in the, yes you guessed it, arsenal.

Rambo my cat, if you're reading this, please do one thing only. Know your freaking name! Whenever you call Rambo when he is eating, what does he do? That's right, he doesn't give a damn. Carry him and shout his name, focus very hard on the passing traffic. Sigh

I think that's all I have to say about Rambo Tan. Selamat Hari Gawai, Rambo.

Oh, and Rambo Tan is a female.

icedguitar, rice wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment