Monday, May 30, 2011

The First Sip of Beerrrr


Remember when you tried to lick your elbow? Don't worry, it ain't embarrassing. I try all the time. Now that is a lie.

That is nothing nearly related with the headlines.

Remember when you took your first sip of beer? It could have been when you were about 14 or 15. Yes, your parents didn't have a clue didn't they? If they did find out, you suck at covering up the evidence.

Mine was last year, during the Christmas Season. Yes, I was exited like a little child would be on Christmas' Eve waiting for Santa Claus to deliver the goods.

It was a little bitter(as how it should really taste), but then..... WoW. It was awesome! That chilling refreshing taste was all I needed to help me sing Yellow by Coldplay. The song I practiced for weeks, and still couldn't get that right pitch. But the beer did the trick. Remember when I said the first sentence had nothing to do with this, I lied. This is the hour I tried to lick my elbow once more.

Here's a story on how wonderful beer can be.

While waiting for the coffee shop t open, my brother,a few of his friends and myself sat somewhere nearby the coffee shop observing a drunkard who was, well, drunk as nothing I can describe. He sat their, on a log, barely holding his balance, leaning on a well unbalanced table, with a can if beer in his hand, embarrassing himself by answering someone. No idea who, no one was there talking with him.

I think he having a good time, knocking out a few times, dropped his well-earned beer, try to get a smoke but utter failure. He look joyous as can be. Here's a rough sketch on how he looked like.Good looking right?

icedguitar......unexpected ending

No comments:

Post a Comment